The Cedarburg Artists’ Guild welcomes
as members all artists and art supporters 18 years of age or older who maintain a mailing address at a residence, art studio or gallery in Ozaukee or Washington Counties.
forms are available at: www.CedarburgArtistsGuild.com
or Main Street Gallery located in the Cedarburg
Cultural Center. Members will be eligible to
vote and hold office in the Guild and are encouraged
to volunteer at least one day during the year.
dues of forty ($40) dollars for individuals or sixty ($60)
for couples shall be due and payable on or before December
15th for the next
Cedarburg Artists' Guild, Inc. Mail to:
PO Box 663
Cedarburg, WI 53012
• Opportunity to participate in annual Guild events:
• Winterfest Art Show & Sale (February)
• Plein Air Painting Competition & Sale (June)
• Annual Juried Exhibit (August)
• Arts Weekend & Studio Tour (October)
• Holiday Art Fair (December)
•A monthly newsletter keeps you informed of art related
events, classes, workshops and volunteer opportunities. It
also allows you to advertise your upcoming art openings free
• The opportunity to show your artwork at Main Street
Gallery. This gallery, located in the Cedarburg Cultural Center,
is operated by the Cedarburg Artist Guild. There are six to
eight shows per year
• The option to display your artwork free in the CAG
online on the Guild’s website.
• Be a part of the CAG Facebook Group - just sign up.
• Enjoy the purely social nature of the January Pot
July Summer Picnic and Meet New Members Party in October.
• Free periodic programs with various speakers of interest
to the art
• Join the Book Club, which meets the third Tuesday
of the month at
9am at the Fiddleheads Espresso Bar & Cafe, Cedarburg.
• Meet with other Guild members at the Cedarburg Coffee
Roastery for Morning Coffee the first Thursday of every month