The Cedarburg Artists’ Guild welcomes as members anyone 18 years
of age or older who maintains a mailing address at a residence, art studio
or gallery in Ozaukee/Washington counties. Members are eligible to vote
and hold office in the Guild and are urged to volunteer 4 hours annually.
Dues are $40 (Individuals), $60 (Couples). Make check payable to
Cedarburg Artists Guild, Inc. Mail to: PO Box 663, Cedarburg, WI 53012.
Membership forms are available HERE or at Main Street Gallery located in the Cedarburg Cultural Center.
• The opportunity to participate in outstanding annual Guild events:
• Cedarburg Plein Air Painting Festival (June)
• Annual Juried Exhibit (August)
• Covered Bridge Art Studio Tour (October)
• Holiday Art Fair (December)
• Show your artwork and volunteer at Main Street Gallery. This gallery, located in the Cedarburg Cultural Center, is operated by Cedarburg Artists Guild volunteers. There are seven shows this year.
• Keep current with the Newsletter, featuring art related events, member news, calls for entries, classes, and volunteer opportunities. It also allows you to advertise your upcoming art openings free of charge.
• The option to display your contact information and artwork free in the CAG Member Gallery online on the Guild’s website.
• Follow the Guild on the CAG Facebook Page - just sign up.
• Enjoy the social nature of the January Pot Luck Dinner,
May Meet New Members Party and July Summer Pot Luck Picnic.
• Periodic Programs, including field trips, tours, workshops, etc.
• Join the Book Club, which meets the third Tuesday of each month at
9am at the Fiddleheads Espresso Bar & Cafe, Cedarburg.
• Meet with other Guild members at the Cedarburg Coffee Roastery for Morning Coffee the first Thursday of every month at 8:30am.
• The opportunity to volunteer at all CAG events and activities, meet
other artists and keep this member-driven organization strong.